ABR Civil Contractors Pty Ltd specialise in the complete Design and Build packages, creating a single point of responsibility across the full scope of the design and construction of a range of varied projects. ABR Civil Contractors offer a comprehensive service that includes Project conception, Design, Project documentation, Project management and ability to implement the construction process through to final completion and handover.
ABR Civil Contractors is established in Perth Western Australia and is the collaboration of a number of individuals who each have had in excess of 35 years in the construction industry in various fields in the construction industry.
Rangi Taia – Company Director
Company Director Rangi Taia has a combined experienced of 35 years in Formwork, AFS, Reinforcement and Concrete Installation for residential, commercial and civil construction. His skills ensure the highest standards are achieved at all levels.
Rangi Taia has be involved and completed numerous projects throughout Australia and overseas for various Building Contractors and has also involved in the direct construction of building projects as the Main Contractor.
Mario Carbone – Construction Manager
Mario Carbone after completing his Bachelor of Civil Engineering has progressed from Site Engineer, Contracts Administrator and Project manager on numerous projects in the Construction Industry including Multi storey high-rise projects, various Civil projects, mining projects and commercial and multi-residential projects throughout Western Australia.
- Bachelor Civil Engineering (Curtin University of Technology, WA)
- Registered Builder 8385
- Graduate Diploma Applied Science (Computer Studies) (Edith Cowan University,WA)
- Graduate Member Institution Engineers Australia
- CPC50210 Diploma of Building & Construction (Builders Registration)
- Building Practitioner
Frank Ricci – Design Architect
Frank is active in all fields of architectural work covering Single Residential, Multi Residential, Aged Care, Retail, Commercial and Tourism building types for which the practice can provide a full service in Design, Documentation, Contract Administration and Project Management.
- ARAIA, Cert. Arch.Dft, B.App. Sc., B. Arch. (WAIT).
- Architect Certificate in Architectural Drafting
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Architectural Science)
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Associate Member of the Australian Institute of Architects
- Registered Architect – Registration No: 1230 Western Australia
- Registered Builder – Registration No: 7781 Western Australia
Alvin Harrison – Bulk Earthworks
Alvin studied in South Africa and has 40 years of experience in the construction industry working for both consultants and contractors. He has worked in Malaysia and Ghana, West Africa and spent time on the LNG project for Woodside. His hands-on approach and flexible project management system ensures a positive outcome is achieved on all projects.