Our focus is to ensure that our policies and operational procedures mitigate our environmental impact on all our construction sites.
Environmental and Sustainability Vision Statement
To be leaders among construction providers by managing our business in a way that demonstrates our commitment to environmental protection, sustainability and stewardship while meeting the expectations of our builders and the Western Australian people.
- We will strive to respect the culture and customary practices and harness the positive aspects of traditional ways in achieving our environmental sustainability.
- We will ensure that our individual and industry environmental initiatives comply with all legislation and regulations.
- As a business we will become leaders in setting standards for our region and our community in the field of environmental protection.
- We will foster a strong environmental ethic to underpin our operations, making us stewards of our natural surroundings as a basis for our commitment to constant improvement in environmental conditions.
- We are committed to working with our staff and stakeholders in our industry and our community in ensuring that a continued awareness and understanding of the concept of sustainability and environmental issues is heightened.
- Ongoing commitment to continuous improvement of our environmental and sustainability procedures by way of benchmarking initiatives.
Resource and Waste management
To promote sustainability, we will ensure we carefully choose the types and quantities of resources we consume. Furthermore, we will ensure that the outputs from our business in the form of waste is released and disposed of in a manner, which ensures preservation of our environment.
Construction and Demonlition Waste Guide
Recycling and Re-Use across the Supply Chain
Building materials account for about half of all materials used and about half the solid waste generated worldwide. They have an environmental impact at every step of the building process—extraction of raw materials, processing, manufacturing, transportation, construction and disposal at the end of a building’s useful life.